If your eFront is installed locally on your server, you will need to install RabbitMQ to use Automations. This guide will help you install and configure RabbitMQ in your Unix environment. If you need to learn how to add a new automation check here.
- Download and install RabbitMQ.
- Set up the RabbitMQ connection by going to System settings (1) > Integrations (2) > Messaging Queue (3).
- Check the option Enable the Messaging Queue Service (4) and add your server’s info.
- Click on Check Connection (5) and Save (6) when successfully connected.
- Start the messaging listener (consumer) by executing the command inside eFront installation folder (it is more convenient to run as a service):
username efront_folder % php www/listen-messages.php