eFront lets you integrate your system with OpenSesame to search for and buy professional courses from within your portal. The courses and course bundles you purchase can then be synced back to eFront and become available to your users.
Before syncing your purchased courses, you first have to make sure that the main eFront administrator's email address is the same as the one on the OpenSesame account you want to pull content from. To do that, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your eFront account as Administrator and go to Home > Courses.
2. Click Add from marketplace.
3. On the OpenSesame homepage, click on your profile icon (1) and, from the drop-down list, choose My Account (2).
4. Click Edit Profile (3).
5. On the profile page, you see the email connected to the current OpenSesame account (4). If it doesn't match the main administrator's email address of your eFront portal, change it and save your profile.
Now you're ready to sync your purchased courses back to your eFront portal.
1. Click on your profile icon and return to the My Account page.
2. Go to the Purchased courses tab to view all the courses you have purchased but not yet synced to eFront. Click to sync them and wait for the confirmation message.
3. On your eFront portal, go to Home > Courses and make sure all your courses are synced and available to your users.