Here's how to activate MathML and use it to create content:
1. Sign in to your eFront account as Administrator and go to Home > System settings.
2. On the left-hand panel, click Integrations and go to the Editors (1) tab.
3. Check Enable Math support through MathJax (2).
4. Click Save (3) to activate MathML for all text editors.
To see MathML in action:
1. Go to Home > Courses.
2. Edit an existing course or click Add course to create a new one.
3. On the course Dashboard, click Add content and choose Add unit from the drop-down list.
4. On the Content text editor toolbar, click the code symbol (4) to switch to code editing mode.
5. In the code editor (5), paste the following code:
6. Click Save.
You've just added a simple mathematical operation to your course through Mathematical Markup Language (MathML). The operation is displayed to learners as follows.
Note: You can use MathML to add all types of mathematical content to your courses, no matter how simple or complex.