Zoom.us is a globally used software-based and cloud-based service for virtual conference rooms.
As eFront provides its users with ready integration with Zoom for all the portal's virtual and live training sessions, you can use the Zoom video conferencing service to virtually meet with others and to record sessions within your eFront ILT courses and events.
Note: session recordings are only available in Pro Zoom accounts.
Once you register, set up the integration following the steps below:
1. Go to Zoom Marketplace and log in with your account (1).
2. Click Develop and select Build App (2).
3. Select Create (3) on the JWT app.
4. Fill in the necessary information, such as application name, company name, and email, and select create.
5. You will now see the App Credentials API Key (4) and API Secret (5). Copy them to have them ready shortly.
6. As the main administrator, in your Efront installation, go to the section Locations. Click on Add Online Location (6).
7. Give a Name* (mandatory) to the new location for the Zoom integration; choose Zoom.us (7) from the scroll-down option in Choose service; paste the API Key (4) and API Secret (5) (that you have kept in step 5) in the respective boxes Zoom.us API key (8) and Zoom.us API secret (9).
You can also set a different specific timezone for this conferencing integration (Timezone scroll-down options), and set this location to be owned by a specific branch ('Click to set branch ownership') if you wish.
If the entered data and the settings are correct, you will see a confirmation message (bottom right) after clicking on Add (10).
This means that your integration is activated and the respective location, to be used in blended learning courses, has been created.