Release notes v. 5.2.9, 2019/4/22
- Added course category public id.
- Added search with branch domain URL
- Added 'Show welcome tour tips to everyone' option in branch system settings
- Added line numbers at CSS, JS and Embed code sections of Themes.
- Added new API call '/Course/:Id/Content' - get all content of a given course id
- Removed course code from course name in Custom Reports
- Fixed search box suggested results for groups when typing random letters
- Fixed issue in question answers containing quotes
- Fixed issue about showing progress data in reports when progress is disabled in user type settings
- Fixed a bug for extended list type fields for the User CSV Import functionality
- Fixed issue about user certificate date fields in Change certificate data page
- Fixed adding a bogus entry in mail queue, when clicking on "Check settings" in SMTP settings, and the
- Fixed branch context when a user of a branch logged in from the main URL
- Fixed displaying of math equations in skill gap tests
- Fixed listing of certificate images to correct branch admins.
- Fixed issue about saving as CSV sorted tables when a column contained a hash in title
- Fixed issue about popup error (shown when leaving units) in Chrome (version 73.0.3683.103)