After enabling the new UI, you’ll notice that you can edit the table in the new Courses list, Users list, Courses to Users list, and Users to Courses list. To enable/disable the new UI review this guide.
For example, to edit the Course’s table:
- Sign in as an Administrator.
- Go to “Courses” (1).
- Click the table icon (2) to expand the table columns and use the slider (3) to enable or disable the columns in the table.
- Reorganize the columns by dragging and dropping them horizontally (4).
- Click the export icon (5) to find the available download options (6).
- Sort the courses based on your desired column (7). Hold the SHIFT key on your keyboard to sort the first column you’ve selected with another column (8).