eFront lets you control your users' ability to contact administrators, instructors or co-learners directly.
Here's how in three simple steps:
1. Sign in to your eFront account as Administrator and go to Home > System settings.
2. On the left-hand panel, click Users.
3. Go to the Advanced tab and, from the User can send messages to drop-down list, choose one of the following options:
- Administrators and instructors (1): Users can message the main administrators and branch administrators (i.e., both the admins of their branch and the admins of their parent branch). Also, they can message their course instructors.
- Branch users (2): Users can message their administrators and instructors (i.e., as allowed by the previous option), but they can also message all users that belong to the same branch (or branch tree).
- All users (3): Users can message their administrators, instructors, and branch (or branch tree) co-members (i.e., as allowed by the previous options). Additionally, they can message all portal users of any type that don't belong to any branch.