eFront lets you add credit to multiple user balances with a single action by using the Import from CSV function.
Note: For more on using the credit balance feature, see this article.
1. Sign in to your eFront account as Administrator and go to Home > Maintenance.
2. Click Import from CSV.
3. From the Data type drop-down list, choose Users (2).
In the Available fields section, you see all the attributes you can use for importing user-related data. Among them, there's a balance (1) attribute.
4. Add a balance column to your CSV file where you can add a credit value to each included user.
Note: Click Download example to see our CSV example file. You can add up to 1000 lines to your CSV file.
5. In the CSV File section, click Choose file to upload the CSV containing your data from your local disk. Click the ...or click here to import using plain text link if you want to paste the CSV content in the respective text area.
6. Click Import to complete the process.