To integrate Google reCAPTCHA v2 in eFront:
- Visit https://www.google.com/u/1/recaptcha/admin to register your website. It is mandatory to give your integration a name under Label (1):
Select reCAPTCHA v2 (2) as your reCAPTCHA type and check I'm not a robot Checkbox (3):
- In Domains (4), add your eFront portal’s URL without including the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure extension (HTTPS://):
- Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service and click Submit (5):
- After you’ve been redirected to the confirmation page, copy your Site Key (6) and Secret Key (7), and keep them handy for the next steps:
- Back in your eFront account, go to Home > System Settings > Security > General
- In the 'reCAPTCHA' (8) field, you can select one, many, or all areas to show reCAPTCHA (Sign-up, Sign-in, Forgot password, Contact form)
- If you've followed the steps correctly, you should see the reCAPTCHA Site Key (9) and reCAPTCHA Secret Key (10) fields. Paste the Site Key (6) and Secret Key (7) strings you had previously copied:
- Wait for the confirmation pop-up message.
You should now be able to see the security reCAPTCHA verification in the areas you had previously set.