The following provisioning features are supported:
- Create Users. Users that are assigned to the eFront application in Azure are automatically added in eFront.
- Update User Attributes. Updates made to the user's profile in Azure will be pushed to eFront.
- Deactivate Users. Deactivating a user or disabling a user’s access to the Azure application will deactivate the user from eFront
- Sync password. Changing a user’s password in Azure will update the password of the corresponding eFront user.
- Import Users. Users created in eFront can be imported into Azure and either matched against existing Azure users or created as new Azure users.
SCIM-based user provisioning is available to eFront v5.3.1 or higher.
Step-by-step configuration instructions
Login to your eFront portal as administrator and complete the following steps:
- Go to Home → System Settings → Single Sign On → SAML tab and click Enable SCIM 2.0 support (1) and Save.
- You will need the SCIM Base URL (2) and the SCIM token (3) for the next steps.
Log in to Azure with your account and complete the following steps:
- Go to Enterprise applications, and from the top menu select the already created eFront application (if you have not already created an application follow the steps in this guide: How to integrate eFront with Azure AD).
- Click Provisioning (1) from the left-side menu and then Get started (2).
- In Provisioning mode select Automatic (3).
- In Admin Credentials fill the two available fields as follows:
- Tenant URL (4).
- Secret Token (5).