In the “Users” section, administrators can manage their existing users and add new ones.
Note: If you have inactive users, these will not show on your list by default. To include them in your user list, click “Show x inactive users” (1)
The default columns are:
- User - read this article to see what type of information is shown here
- User type - this confirms a user’s type
- Branch - here, you can see the branch a user belongs to. If you see a hyphen, it means that the user belongs to the same branch as you.
- Registration date - the date when the user first signed up or their account was created
- Last log-in - the date and time a user last logged in
- Active - a green toggle indicates that a user is active
- Operations - keep reading for more information about operations
In the Operations column, and depending on your user type, you can see all, or some, of the following:
- The door/arrow (2) icon allows you to log in as this user and access their account
- The graph icon (3) opens a report related to that user specifically
- The pencil icon (4) enables you to edit your user’s profile
- The trash bin icon (5) allows you to archive that user
To find a user or filter your results, you can use the search box (6) at the bottom left corner.
Note: In the Reports section, you can export and filter user lists, and perform mass actions on specific users. Read this article to learn more.
Click the Export icon (7) to download your user lists as an Excel-compatible CSV file.