You can use Video, Audio, or Screen recordings to enrich your course content. The captured recordings will be converted to web-compatible format using our Encode Magic feature.
- Sign in to your eFront account as the administrator.
- Go to Courses (1) and select the course you want to upload a recording to (2).
- While in the course dashboard, select Add Content (3) and then Add Unit (4).
- Add a unit name (5), set the Source to File (6), and click on Record (7).
- Select what you want to record Video (8), Audio (9), or Screen (10).
- Click on the device icon (11) and then on the record icon (12) to start the recording.
Note: you will need to allow your web browser to use your video camera, microphone, or to capture screen recordings in order to proceed.
- When ready, click on the stop icon (13) and then on Add recording (14). You can resume the recording by clicking on the play icon (15).
- Lastly, click on Save (16).
|Note: the recording must be at least 00:01 min to a 10:00 mins maximum (depending on your system limits).|
After saving the recorded content, the system will convert it to web-compatible format.