Zoom.us is a globally used software-based and cloud-based service for virtual conference rooms.
eFront features Zoom integration for all of the portal's virtual and live training sessions. You can use the Zoom video conferencing service to meet with others virtually and to record sessions within your eFront ILT courses and events.
|Note 1: Session recordings are only available in Pro Zoom accounts.|
|Note 2: You will need to have a Zoom account to proceed with the rest of the steps. If you don't own an account already you can sign up here.|
Zoom.us will stop supporting legacy integration if you have already added locations with Zoom using the old integration (JWT). In this case, you will need to upgrade the location by following the steps in this guide. You can find the old JWT integration steps here.
Adding a new Zoom.us location
- Sign in to your eFront portal as an Administrator.
- Go to Locations (1) and then Add Online Location (2).
- Set the name (3) of your location, for service select Zoom.us (4).
- Click Authorize the eFront application in Zoom (5).
- You will be redirected to sign in to your Zoom account. Sign in and you will then be asked to authorize the eFront application. Click Allow (6) to proceed and you’ll be redirected back to eFront Locations.
- Select the Zoom account associated (7) with this location.
- Select the conference type (8) depending on what the location is going to be used for. For webinars, you need to have a specific Zoom plan.
- Set the appropriate Timezone (9).
- Select Click to set branch ownership (10) if you want this location to be branch specific.
- Click on Add (11) when your location is ready.
|Note: You can remove the eFront app from your Zoom account as described here.|